HRS Design.

Specialists in Building Design, Planning Applications, and construction.

What we do:

At HRS Design we provide a friendly and personal service to help clients through the design process. All drawings, specifications and calculations for Planning and Building Regulation approvals are produced in house to reduce costs. If required we can also provide project management or even a complete design and build service. Whether it is for a new garage or a "Grand Design" we will be happy to help.

Do i need planning permission? 

Not Always. - Certain types of development can be carried out under "Permitted Development" rights. Further guidance on this can be found on the Government's Planning Portal website. Even with Permitted Development we would always recommend an application for a "Certificate of Lawfulness". This will ensure that your development complies. This certificate may be required by future buyers of a property.

Most other types of development will require a full Planning Application. Please call us for advise and to discuss your requirements.

Almost all developments will require a separate application to ensure that it will comply with current Building Regulations and that it is structurally sound.

HRS can assist with all of the above applications and produce all the necessary drawings and calculations you will need.